Ad

Friday, October 2, 2015

New saga 4 point Scot Warband!

I just finished painting and basing a new Warband of Scots from Gripping Beast. They do not have shields yet because they were not shipped with the original package and I am still waiting for them to arrive. My painting is very amateurish compared to most, but I try to go for a gritty and dirty look. I just think this is more realistic and it gives me a way to hide the extreme lack of detail. I can't wait to get these guys on the table for their first raid, which hopefully will be the scenario outlined in my previous post. The Warband has a warlord, 8 hearth guard and 16 warriors. The gripping beast figures are great and after trying a couple of other manufacturers, they're pretty much all I'm planning on buying in the future. Excuse the poor quality of the pictures, they are just taken with my phone.


The whole Warband ready to go!


I really like the pose of the red head on the left. He reminds me of William Wallace and makes me wish I could paint tartan. 


Warlord's retinue





A shield-less shieldwall 


Thanks for taking a look!







No comments:

Post a Comment